Most frequently questions and answers
Each week, we’ll release a lesson for you to watch on your own schedule. Typically these lessons are 15-30 minutes. We also will check-in with you weekly to support you during this program. The check-in’s can take as little as 5 minutes. So we’re talking LESS THAN AN HOUR each week.
The creator of this program, Mary-Catherine, is anti-diet culture. This means that we won’t be asking you to count calories, track macros, or restrict what you’re eating. Don’t worry – that carrot cake at Easter fits! Participants will get a voluntary meal plan to follow towards the end of the 12 weeks, once we’ve laid the groundwork.
The focus of this program is helping you develop healthier habits, so you finally break free of that yo-yo dieting cycle. Not to mention, the scale means nothing! Weighing affects our mental health and doesn’t speak to the changes you’re making on a daily basis.
As a general rule of thumb, this program is for you if you
- Are tired of feeling stuck and overwhelmed when it comes to food
- Struggle to prioritize yourself
- Are dealing with stress eating and overwhelm on a daily or even weekly basis
- Have a tendency to hop on the next fad diet when January hits, only to be disappointed and defeated
- Want to stop obsessing about weight, calories, and macros
- Want someone to give you the exact roadmap of what you need to do to master YOUR nutrition
But if you’re still not sure, let’s hop on a good fit call to see if this program is for you!