Most frequently questions and answers
Each week, we’ll release a lesson for you to watch on your own schedule. Typically these lessons are 15-30 minutes. We also will check-in with you weekly to support you during this program. The check-in’s can take as little as 5 minutes. So we’re talking LESS THAN AN HOUR each week.
The creator of this program, Mary-Catherine, is anti-diet culture. This means that we won’t be asking you to count calories, track macros, or restrict what you’re eating. Don’t worry – that pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving fits! Participants will get a voluntary meal plan to follow towards the end of the 8 weeks, once we’ve laid the groundwork.
The focus of this program is helping you develop healthier habits, so you finally break free of that yo-yo dieting cycle. Not to mention, the scale means nothing! Weighing affects our mental health and doesn’t speak to the changes you’re making on a daily basis.
As a general rule of thumb, this program is for you if you
- Are tired of feeling stuck and overwhelmed when it comes to food
- Struggle to prioritize yourself
- Are dealing with stress eating and overwhelm on a daily or even weekly basis
- Have a tendency to hop on the next fad diet when January hits, only to be disappointed and defeated
- Want to stop obsessing about weight, calories, and macros
- Want someone to give you the exact roadmap of what you need to do to master YOUR nutrition
But if you’re still not sure, let’s hop on a good fit call to see if this program is for you!