Most frequently questions and answers
The program starts November 1 and runs through March 1. Don’t worry – levels of time commitment will vary. Ain’t nobody got time for extra stress in the most demanding times of the holiday season!
Each week, we’ll release a lesson for you to watch on your own schedule. Typically these lessons are 15-30 minutes. We also will check-in with you weekly to support you during this program. The check-in’s can take as little as 5 minutes. So we’re talking LESS THAN AN HOUR each week.
The creator of this program, Mary-Catherine, is anti diet culture. This means that we won’t be asking you to count calories, track macros, or restrict what you’re eating. Don’t worry – that apple pie fits! Participants will get a voluntary meal plan to follow in January, but these are completely cutomized to you!
The focus of this program is helping you develop healthier habits, so you don’t have to dig yourself out of a hole in January. Not to mention, the scale means nothing! Weighing affects our mental health and doesn’t speak to the changes you’re making on a daily basis.
As a general rule of thumb, this program is for you if you
- Are tired of feeling stuck around the holidays
- Struggle to prioritize yourself
- Are dealing with stress eating and overwhelm on a daily or even weekly basis
- Have a tendency to run to a gym or hop on the next fad diet when January hits, only to be disappointed and defeated
- Want to stop obsessing about weight, calories, and macros
- Want someone to give you the exact roadmap of what you need to do to master nutrition around the holidays
But if you’re still not sure, let’s hop on a good fit call to see if this program is for you!